To make the most of your Narrated Historical Cruise, be prepared with the following:
- Depending on the weather you might want to bring a sweater or jacket.
- Sun Block or Sun Screen is always a good idea. We ask that you do not apply spray sunscreen on the boat as it damages the paint on the boat.
- Sunglasses and a Hat. We have indoor (AC and Heat), undercover outdoor and open to the sky seating options.
- Binoculars if you want to see some of these beautiful homes more closely.
- Bring your Camera – the sights are amazing and you will want to get some beautiful pictures.
We have a full Snack Bar that serves beverages, alcoholic and non-alcoholic, snacks, Italian Ices and Hot Dogs.
Our passengers are prohibited from bringing food and beverages on board.