To make the most of your Narrated Historical Cruise, be prepared with the following:
- Depending on the weather, you may want to bring a sweater or jacket.
- Sunblock or sunscreen is always a good idea. We ask that you do not apply spray sunscreen on the boat as it damages the boat’s paint.
- Sunglasses and a hat. We have indoor (AC and heat), undercover outdoor and open to the sky seating options.
- Binoculars if you want to see some of these beautiful homes more closely.
- Bring your camera! The sights are amazing and you will want to get some beautiful pictures.
We offer a full bar plus snacks. The snack bar offers hot dogs, chips, crackers, nuts, and candy. Beverages include cocktails, wine, beer, soda, lemonade, iced tea, and bottled water. Cash or credit cards are accepted. Our passengers are prohibited from bringing food and beverages on board.