Patriot Cruises Guest Passes are valid for regularly scheduled Narrated Historical Cruises only. Check our online schedule for daily cruise times and then follow the steps below to book your cruise. The ticket booth opens one hour before the first scheduled cruise of the day.
While PATRIOT generally runs rain or shine, all cruises are dependent on weather and availability. Seating is limited. The earlier you make your reservation, the earlier you board the vessel. Boarding pass numbers are determined by the order in which passengers reserve their tickets.
Your Guest Pass will not get you on the boat. A numbered boarding pass that is handed to each passenger on the day of the cruise is required. If you need to purchase additional tickets, discounted tickets are available online here or you can purchase full price tickets at the ticket booth on the day of your cruise.
You have two options to redeem your Patriot Cruises Guest Pass:
- Call (410-745-3100) the PATRIOT ticket office or email ([email protected]) to reserve your admission on the boat. When calling or emailing, please let us know:
- Date and time of your desired cruise
- How many Guest Passes you have
- Name, phone number, and email address
Even though you have made a reservation, please present your Guest Pass at the ticket booth on the day of your cruise in exchange for a boarding pass. Boarding begins 15 minutes before your scheduled cruise time and the boat departs promptly at the scheduled cruise time.
- Present your Guest Pass at the ticket booth on the day of your cruise in exchange for a boarding pass. Boarding begins 15 minutes before your scheduled cruise time and the boat departs promptly at the scheduled cruise time.
PATRIOT is docked at the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum’s waterfront, next to the Crab Claw Restaurant. Free parking is available at CBMM.
213 N. Talbot Street
St. Michaels, MD 21663